Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed vs Post-Cycle

JoBu

Hardcore Hasher
Platinum
If you had to pick one to use with Nolva for PCT after 6 weeks of var @ 30mg, which would it be? Is there really enough benefit to justify using both...or should I just get 2 bottles of one of them? I've had a relatively low sex drive for the past year but all my blood tests came back within normal ranges...T was in the mid-high end of the range. I was all about screwing before my sust/tren cycle last year...now not so much. Anything else I should add to try and recover completely?

BTW...I'm loving the BD var!

Thanks-

JoBu

i have a bottle of post cycle that i'm going to use along with nolva for 3 weeks, after coming off of eq for 12 weeks and winny for 6..i'll let u know how it works for me in 2 weeks :) lol

I'm using "post cycle" as of right now, and I can't really tell if it's working or not...I may pick up some unleashed in the next few weeks...

I've used both and they do nothing for my libido.

Recipe for a monster load:

HCG
Proviron
Dostinex
Clomid

Now that's the combo mambo from hell.

HCG and Clomid make the balls nice a BIG. Proviron gives you a hard on the size of Florida and the Dostinex increases sperm count and mobility in conjunction with the HCG and Clomid.

I haven't had "multiple" orgasms since I was 18. That above recipe allows me to fuck like rabbit and blow loads like John Holmes!

Juice Authority said:
I've used both and they do nothing for my libido.

Recipe for a monster load:

HCG
Proviron
Dostinex
Clomid

Now that's the combo mambo from hell.

HCG and Clomid make the balls nice a BIG. Proviron gives you a hard on the size of Florida and the Dostinex increases sperm count and mobility in conjunction with the HCG and Clomid.

I haven't had "multiple" orgasms since I was 18. That above recipe allows me to fuck like rabbit and blow loads like John Holmes!

Fuck You JA... you hate Nelson Montana (the guy who designed these products) you and I both know you would never spend any money buying either of these producs... Now you sit here and say you have used them?

If you want to say yo do not believe in Herbal PCT then I'll accept that, but don't fucking out right lie and say you have used something when you haven't!

Big Rick Rock said:
Fuck You JA... you hate Nelson Montana (the guy who designed these products) you and I both know you would never spend any money buying either of these producs... Now you sit here and say you have used them?

If you want to say yo do not believe in Herbal PCT then I'll accept that, but don't fucking out right lie and say you have used something when you haven't!

I'll tell you what, I'll snap a shot of both unleashed and Post Cycle with a note next to the bottle(s) that say, "Fuck you BRR, I have tried both and they suck". Sound fair? I didn't respond at all to the stuff and it has nothing to do with my extreme dislike of Mr. Montana.

im using both postcycle and unleashed now for 2 1/2 weeks, but along with hcg and nolva. all i can say so far is that my libido is quite high, i have been waking up with stiffys almost every mornin, and i'm getting great boners and shooting big loads. dont know if its the supps or the hcg, or both. all i know is that its working great after an 11 weeker of sust and winny. i would just go with unleashed if youre gonna pick one cuz that is the one that helps with test and libido moreso than post cycle. good luck bro...

Big Rick Rock said:

Ok, here's the pic. I didn't say it was garbage. I have used Post Cycle, Unleashed and ZIP! and wasn't very impressed at all. I said I didn't respond to it and that I've always thought that it was wrong to push these supps to be used as a replacement to other proven PCT methods.

Top Bottom