Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed in the UK

Predator nutrition have told me they are goin to order unleashed on ther next order from ntbm......good news
Excellent news!

Whats the usual turnaround for ordering internationally? How long should i expect to be waiting for delivery? I hate being like a school kid every morning checking the post lol.

did u get charged any taxes/i did by uk customs...16 quid the fuckers..before they would release my package from mr supps

Yeah £17. But it's still cheaper to pay customs and postage (if you use the coupon) than it is to buy from predator.

Yeah £17. But it's still cheaper to pay customs and postage (if you use the coupon) than it is to buy from predator.

Quick question did they contact you or did you have to contact them ? Because they I got an email from USPS on Xmas eve saying payment required

Id go onto Predators facebook page and request that they stock it. The more people that do that, more chance of them stocking it!

Just did that c'mon you bros in the UK have got to get off your ass and add to this....(I want forma in stock to)

This is what I would do my friend. Ask preditor to start stocking it because its one of my top sellers and I know once they pick it up they will keep it. They carry many of my other products.

I ship to the uk for 25.00 shipping priority flat fee no matter how much you order. So you can order 500lb and it still only cost you 25% use needto139 this takes 15% off any order. That covers the shipping for you pretty much.

Agree needto you provide a brilliant service it's our customs that are a pain in the arse... If you would like to set a UK arm of you business though :) :) :)

Top Bottom