Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

unleashed and post cycle. I would like to say this.

slamminshaun said:
Are these both (Unleashed and Post-Cycle) wise choices to incorporate after your first cycle of Test-E only or were these products meant for recovery from other specific gear? I've already determined I'm going to throw Nolvadex and HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - in there after my Test-E cycle....is there any benefit to using these additional products?

Absolutely, they are both designed to speed recovery.

after a test c cycle of 400mg week, will unleashed, d-sustain do the trick or should others be added such as nolvadex, clomid, arimadex or aromasin.

or should post cycle also be in the mix

also when taking the products do you obey directions on bottle or is there certain dosages necessary if using a pct.

Stanston00 said:
after a testosterone cypionate cycle of 400mg week, will unleashed, d-sustain do the trick or should others be added such as nolvadex, clomid, arimadex or aromasin.

also when taking the products do you obey directions on bottle or is there certain dosages necessary if using a PCT - post cycle therapy - .
No do what it says on the bottles for pct bro. Using hcg during cycle Is a must though. well not always a must but depends on your history age and cycle.

Stanston00 said:
after a testosterone cypionate cycle of 400mg week, will unleashed, d-sustain do the trick or should others be added such as nolvadex, clomid, arimadex or aromasin.

also when taking the products do you obey directions on bottle or is there certain dosages necessary if using a PCT - post cycle therapy - .

A tiny bit of adexx (1/2 mgs every 3 days) is also recommended but not always needed. Nolva and clomid are not. POST CYCLE works as a liver detox but also helps with erectile function PC.

blast from the past baby!!!!!!! Now I am going to go take some unleashed ( would take post cycle to but you guys bought it all and i have non) and go spend some time with the wife. Peace out

Wow, can't believe this was over 2 years ago!

Needto? Are you listening?

I can imagine what he's doing to that poor woman.

Out of curiosity I took two doses of Unleashed & PCT over 24 hours and could feel the effect. As much as I'd like to keep using them, I'll save the rest for PCT.

Top Bottom