Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNLEASHED gets 98% approval rating.

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It's ALMOST unanamous. : )

http://proteinfactory.com/shop/product.php?productid=109&cat=0&page=1#tabs

Can't please everybody, right? (Or expect something to work for everybody).

We'd like to see more reviews from knowledgable EF members though. We're open to comments, questions , suggestions or recommendations. Also, which supplements have you found to work well as an addition? Any input is appreciated.

sardonicone said:
Oh, wow, 24%.

At least you guys aren't using trib in it. That's a start.

You're referring to the average increase in "free" testosterone. Some more, some less. Yeah, on average I think that's pretty damn good. Increases in free testosterone are extremely difficult to acheive.

Of course, we can do what some companies do and make claims of 200% INCREASE IN TESTOSTERONE!!! But that would be total bullshit, as is the case with 6OXO and all the others that make such statements.

And you are correct about the trib. That's used by people who don't know what they're doing and just heard it's good. It isn't.

thanks guy,i was just about to buy it,then i saw your lol...... so i figured its garbage,i mean if it boosts test by 25 percent then expecting it to put on a few lbs of muscle shouldnt be something you would laugh at,but since you did i think ill pass as you must know something that i dont

shogun1 said:
thanks guy,i was just about to buy it,then i saw your lol...... so i figured its garbage,i mean if it boosts test by 25 percent then expecting it to put on a few lbs of muscle shouldnt be something you would laugh at,but since you did i think ill pass as you must know something that i dont

I laughed because its a stupid question, your diet is gonna decide how many lbs of anything you put on. If you take the product and eat maintenance calories, you won't gain a pound. If you take it and eat under maintenance, youre going to lose...

It's a test booster not a weight gainer/protein powder...

Top Bottom