Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Universal Animal Products

LeanTeen

Have any of you guys tried the stak, cuts, pak, etc.? How are their products? Everyone I know hasn't used them. Tell me if you made progress with them.

Ive had the Animal snaks ,they taste pretty good,but nothing like a chocolate meso tech bar,those taste the best. My mom thinks universal products dangerous stuff just cuz of the name on it "animal".

meso tech bar ?? no it didnt get me ripped, I think your thinking about the new revolutionary NITRO-Tech bar its supppose to make you a "mountain of shredded mass"

I foolishly bought the Animal Pak back in my more uneducated days. It is a pain in the ass to swallow 11 pills every day...big pills at that. When you compare the ingredients, you figure out that it would be A LOT easier to just take a One-A-Day in order to get the vitamins and minerals. All the other "secret ingredients" they put in there is bullshit.

Just remember, even if you are using all the supplements in the world, you wont get ripped without the right diet and training. Feel free to email me if you need any advice!:cool:

I took Animal Stak... It didn't get me ripped, but I did look thicker during and after a workout(maybe it was in my head, but i was satisfied). The thing that shocked me most was the amount of strength I got out of it. I went from declining 240 6 times to 255 11-12 times.. Get it, you won't be disappointed. You'll feel so pumped.

Top Bottom