Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals Ostarine

Dennis, yes i'd be happy too. Of course, you have to remember that I can only measure the volume. It would be great to measure the concentration of the molecule and the purity too as that's just as important than the volume given

Yes I understand. Thank You. Low volume + low concentration DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered there GW and s4. No problems with leaking or volume of contents. As far as concentration I hope its not low. Im at the beginning of week two. An taking half dose of GW and just switched to full dose of s4. If you guys find there products under
dosed please share. Thanks.

I ordered there GW and s4. No problems with leaking or volume of contents. As far as concentration I hope its not low. Im at the beginning of week two. An taking half dose of GW and just switched to full dose of s4. If you guys find there products under
dosed please share. Thanks.

I bought a Sarms1 and a uniquemicals GW. I dosed with the oral syringe that came with the uniquemicals. I took .5 ml from sarms1 in the am and .5ml in pm from the uniquemicals.
At .5 both should have lasted 60 days---30 days each
They both were empty at 45 days +/- just a little
I have never got the results from anything that GW gave me for racing (cyclist)

The next time I will take only sarms1 then when 20 days later only uniquemicals and let you know

Nice sounds good. Now are you saying the GW worked for you or it had no effect. An to me if your in very good shape cardio wise I'm not to sure it would put you over the top at normal doses. Seeing as in my job I feel my cardio is average I hope it helps put me over the top. Either way the fact it could improve my endurance its self puts me in the zone to train harder during cardio sessions.

Nice yeah I have just started to notice 9 day's in that im really not winded after biking rowing running which I usually do back to back or even crossfit type workouts. Do get a god sweat in.

I just received my GW and S4 from Uniquemicals. When I opened the bottles the safety seal was not sealed to the bottle it was wedged inside the cap. Only one wasn't but only half of the seal was attached to the bottle the other half was open. I sent them an email asking about a refund today. Their site says 100% money back guarantee including shipping so I guess I'll find out how trustworthy the site is. The more I search the more I hear they are selling bunk now. Not a comforting feeling. Does anyone have any feedback as to results of their SARMS that were purchased recently?

S4 seal wedged in cap GW was sealed. My products all seem to be working so far but I'm stacking them together so its really hard to tell. I have uniq products. Have never heard anywhere they are bunk, Maybe under dosed But I don't know anyone who's tested it. So far so good for me though. I placed another order its taking longer than last time to ship but I'm not running out anytime soon.

Well I'm going to wait until Monday or Tuesday for an answer from them. If they don't respond I guess I'm just going to start my unique stack, log it and see how it goes. They shipped next day and arrived in four days so the service was perfectly fine for me. If I do end up running it I'll maintain a detailed log and then try the exact same stack substituting SARMS1 for the next cycle.

I received 3 MK2866 Ostarine plastic bottles posted to me in Australia 2 weeks ago from Uniquemicals….unfortunately contents had leaked in transport which to me isn't a good sign. Things got worse when I began taking 5mg, then 7.5mg then 12.5 mg a day. Basically at all doses I had a weird lightheadedness and slight energetic anxiousness most of the day (very similar to taking amphetamines). It just didn't feel right. The insomnia was terrible also. Swapped to Sarmsearch Ostarine today, and side effects are gone (I'll wait until tonight to judge the insomnia). It seems to me we might be getting what we pay for.

Top Bottom