Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unbelievable Fat Burner!!!!!!

FIT BUNNY

A friend recently sent me a new fat burner out on the market called (jacked). i'm getting ready for my first contest, have actually been getting ready for it for a year. a so called "friend" was helping me - having me do things i didn't want to do, with basically NO results.

Another friend sent me this new fat burner and told me to try it and said it was unbelievable and he was right! i've been using it for the last four weeks and i'm almost ready for my show. i was completely behind schedule and now i'm way ahead of the game! it is just crazy the fat seems to melt off of me and i'm not sick and nervous feeling and really have been able to even cheat a little on my diet!!!!!

does anyone know where I could get more jacked??? - all I have is the sample bottle my friend gave me - and the gym he bought it from is out =( anybody who can tell me - please let me know!!!!!!

who makes it?
does the bottle have the manufacturer on it?

i would hate to think someone bottled some capped dnp and gave it to you. hehe.

post the manufacturer or company who makes it and ill find it.

its called jacked....by DNA.

its chad nicholls new line. ill look for who sells it. if its even available yet.

brb.

[email protected]

thats the only way you can find out about it. its not for sale yet. i had to search high and low. hehe. but he's getting his website rolling and im sure will sell his products through it.

only reason i found this was that i did a keyword search and found an interview with king kamali, he stated that one of his products that he used to prep for a show was "jacked", a new product from chad nicholls.

hope that helps.

Hey everyone - thanks for your help! i went to the web page, but like you said, it's not up yet =( anyway - i have enough to get me by for about another week or so.

i asked my friend how he got it, since it's not out on the market yet and i guess he got it from a gym in st. louis. he did tell me however, a lot of the pros are using it.

thanks again for all your help! i'm gonna look into it more and if any of you find out anything more - let me know! =)

Top Bottom