Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Un-biased Supplement Reviews

G

Guinness

Other than this forum (which isn't necessarily unbiased), does anyone have links to un-biased, research based info on various supplements.

It seems almost impossible to find information on the web that is supported by solid research that hasn't been conducted by the company selling the product in question.

before I go and lay out some hard earned cayshe on some of this crap, I'd like to know that someone out there conducting indepent, fundamentally sound research has shown some shred of evidence that it's actually gonna do what it's purported to do.

Post your links if you've got 'em.

supplementwatch.com

If you check their reccomended brands they don't have any yet which means they havn't yet allied with any company. I also think most of there reviews are unbiased because they pretty much review by active ingredient not brand-supplement and for the fact that they dis most supplements as crap.

Another one to check is nutritionalsupplements.com
Its got the supplements and then user reviews. Its not to great though most of the users are morons, they blame everything that goes wrong in their life on supplements or they think its the greatest thing in the world when in fact the shit is crap. Once in a while though you get a good review by someone who actually knows what their talking about.

:cool:

Enock,

Sweet site there with Supplement Watch..this was exactly what I was looking for, but could not find (for some silly reason) through my many search engine efforts.

Good job bro....

racid yup man am I lazy, can't work up enough energy to type out http://www.<domainname>.<ext>

yeah that was pretty damn lazy of me :) thing is I think I stopped for a second debating whether or not I should bother typing it out, could have done that by the time I made a decision.

:angel: Enock, don't take it personally man, it's just that it makes it easier for the next guy to look at the site right from your response post.

nah I didn't take bad in anyway, I just realized how lazy I was and thought it was kinda funny.

reading my post now I realize how you thought I might have been disgruntled but I was really just in astonishment of my own lazyness.

Top Bottom