Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultradrol and mstane dosing

Daniel Indio

I used to take ultradrol for mass it was very good, not as good as real AAS but it was ok. I used to take 16 mg a day and that would give me good results, so I stopped using for years, and looking for it online it looks like it was discontinued. I have been looking but no luck, instead they sell something called M-Stane which promises exactly the same results. My question is if the same dose can be taken or this product is less powerful than UltraD, anyone who knows this product please help, thanks.

M-stane is just a superdrol clone. I am not sure how you got it? Superdrol is illegal after the 2014 pro-hormone ban. The only way to get superdrol now is through a UG lab.

It is a very powerful pro-hormone but VERY suppressive of natural testosterone production.

If you don't want to use a testosterone base with your cycle, make sure to use a good natural testosterone booster with your cycle like hcgenerate from n2bm.com to keep testosterone suppression and testicular atrophy to a minimum.

You also need an AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range and a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com.

Something like this -

Weeks 1-6
M-stane 20-30mg per day
N2Guard 7 caps per day
aromasin 10mg EOD
HCGenerate 5 capsules/da
*follow this cycle with a proper PCT such as The Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Pro hormones are a complete waste of money. Invest your money in more food, juice, SARM's, or all of the above. There are sites that sell old school superdrol and M1t, but those are worse on your body than actual juice. Since 2014 any decent pro hormone got banned. Eating more food and SARM's from Sarm1.com are your two best legal choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically the prohormones that are on the market today are nothing like the old ones. The new ones are just DHEA products that are very weak as far as gains but still come with side effects. If you want results with a legal product go with SARMs. If you want just the best results all together just go with real AAS.

I wouldnt bother with finding these old prohormones or their clones.

Yock put it all together very nicely - rather invest your money into food, gear and sarms instead and you will get much better results.

Top Bottom