Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultradrol 24/24/24/32

Day 3 weight still at 170, Good energy and focus.. hoping to start seeing some gainss soon, ive seen alot of logs that by day 7 they were +5 will see as time goes on..

8mgs should i up it? when did u start getting gains, my protein i keep around 170g and calories as many as possible

i made sure i got my calories up yesterday, because i wasnt getting the results i was looking for, DAY 4 just weighed myself after workout @ 174 +4lbs on day 4, Holy shit its working =] goodshitt here comes the gainss

Ive heard of experienced guys starting at 16mgs and finishing at 24mgs. I think it's user dependent.
If you're not feeling ON by day 8 or so I'd up the dosage ;). Provided sides are not too harsh.

I'm going 8/12/12/12 did u not read about the gains that were made in the past 2 days? not worried about this shit anymore its doin the job!

Day 6, 7, were rest days today i will be upping the dose to 12mgs ill hop on the scale @ the gym tonight

Ultra for me was a little slow at first then BAM! It's a great product IMO. I gained some good quality size off of it at 12mgs per day with little to no sides. This may be my new favorite along with Epi which has always been good to me.

Top Bottom