Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultradrol 24/24/24/32

PDTHR33

LMAOOOOO, COMPLETELY KIDDING GUYS! .. about those UD dosages!! LOL
Anyway haven't seen to much on this forum about people using UD and how you liked it, Just seeing what everyone thinks about it and the gains you have made. ill be running a cycle of ud starting next monday 8/12/12/12 n im excited !

Im starting my cycle tomorrow and i am excited, ill keep posting my results few times a week. im not gonna get real crazy and post my diet etc. etc. But i will post about weight gains and how i feel. looking to gain around 15 pounds in 4 weeks.

Im 20 Years Old
5' 10"
169 Pounds
Ive Been On Cycle Assist For a week, taking it right through the cycle too.
PCT liquid tamox

Ill let you guys know how day 1 goes tomorrow :qt:

It's some good stuff. I thought it was pretty close to Superdrol in the gains department.
But I must say for overall mass and strength gains Beastdrol is king. Love that shit.

just seeeing all the hype for beastdrol now recently, what were your gains like off of beastdrol as compared to ultradrol?
and what were your doses on ultradrol?.. today was day 1 and 8mgs and i didnt feel anything at all hope as the week goes on, i have something to talk about :p

Heres hoping, because im really looking forward to this cycle. a few people mentioned that when a product first comes out, its made more potent, for example people making gains off 8/12/12/12 Now people are talking about making the same gains that were once made with taking ud in small doses to now having to take crazy doses such as 16/16/16/20 which i find to be nuts, and would require buying 2 bottles of it. In the end if i can gain 15 pounds ill be more than happy with the product.

just seeeing all the hype for beastdrol now recently, what were your gains like off of beastdrol as compared to ultradrol?
and what were your doses on ultradrol?.. today was day 1 and 8mgs and i didnt feel anything at all hope as the week goes on, i have something to talk about :p

Both were very similar to me. But for me Beastdrol or Superdrol for that matter gives me way better strength gains. My strength didn't go up too much on Ultradrol but the weight definitely packed on.

I believe I was running 16mg.

yea i dont get whats up with all of these dudes taking 16mgs up to like 24mgs, today will be day 2 will see how it goes. back and bis yeaa buddy. when did you start to feel rele good pumps etc? and im taking cycle assist right along with it should i space it out so the absorbtion between the cycle assist and ud arent at the same time?

Top Bottom