Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate stack

hmm..how about 1ad stacked with 4ad topical spray(ergo P) instead of nasal spray. and clomid post cycle?

Do you feel that ONE is more beneficial than ONE+?

Hard to say, are you refering to cutting needs, or benefits in general?

I found topical 4AD great for gaining size. I like the intranasal, because it's release is a fast and short surge, which is a great pre-workout boost. Its effect is akin to that of popping a few tabs of dbol before a workout, although not quite as extreme.

Also, as far as post cycle, Arimidex works well at getting the nuts going again. Alot of guys on Anabolic Fitness are using Arimidex with Chasteberry post cycle and claim it does wonders. This is after a steroid cycle, a PH, but one can imagine the benefits would be similar.

arimidex?...hmm never heard of it..is it easy to get ahold of? Well since I am playing football I need to get big,strong, and fast. If that helps. Thanks for the reply.

Arimidex is a prescription anti-aromitase that prevents estrogen from forming. It can be obtained for research legally. It won't make you big and fast, but it can help you get back to normal after your cycle.

What level of football are you playing at? I believe PH's are in the same boat as juice at certain college levels. might be smething you want to check up on before you do any of this.

A doctor won't give you Arimidex. But it is available for research purposes only from the fina kit man.

Also at your age, you may want to re-consider using any hormones at all. You may just need to re-think your diet and training program to get bigger. No point in closing your growth plates and hampering your future gains for a few extra pounds, think long term bro. If I could go back, I wouldn't have drank, smoked cigarettes, and would have stayed away from my beloved little blue bong. I wish I had capitalized on my prime growth time, you should too. Just a thought.

Growin I had a blue bong too bro lol. I used and abused it in h.s. and did the same as you smoke, drank, and toked. At that age i was lifting, diet horrible, and smoke, drank, did drugs and still grew. I agree w/ you about him not using at this point, and to think long term. Only thing is i wouldn't change a thing, those were the funnest days of my life.

Yeah, they were fun times huh? I say that now, but I am almost 25, and when I was 16-18, it was all about getting high, laid, or preferably both HEHE. Shit, that's what 6 years of college was about too :D

Top Bottom