Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate Orange kicked my ass!

delts2

The other day I tried this stuff for the first time. I combined one serving of that with two hits of ganga, and two Marlboros. I topped that off with a cup of java. Damn, what a cardio workout! Man, that felt awesome!!!!! LOL

delts2

when u take ultimate orange do u have a hard time pissing, do u feel like u always have to piss ,but u cant get it out?

I'm surprised your heart didn't explode-you should try taking it with xenadrine/nitroglycerol/clenbuteral. Takes me days to get to sleep, but the wrokouts are killer

Chillin408, no it doesn't affect me that way. But, it appears to be stronger to me than Hydroxycut at full dosage. Providian, you're right about trouble sleeping. I took it one time around six before I lifted and couldn't sleep at all later on. So now I'm going to stick with taking it early in the day. Seems like one helluva diuretic too, as it seems to strip the water from your body.

delts2

Can you still buy the pills? I've been trying to score some and the owner of my GNC said they were recalled because they were too powerful. Of course, that makes me want them even more-still can't find any around.

Providian said:
Can you still buy the pills? I've been trying to score some and the owner of my GNC said they were recalled because they were too powerful. Of course, that makes me want them even more-still can't find any around.
GNC always pisses me off here you go bro this guy is cool! www.steeresnutrition.com 19.95 for 90tabs

The only reason you have a hard time pissin, is because any ECA stack or similiar combination causes an elarged prostate which makes it hard to piss!

Thanx RoidJunkie- just ordered from Steere's because of your tip. Prices are great! I hate GNC, too. I go in there al the time, the last time my bill came to $29.05 and I had $29.00 in bills and a $100.00 bill. Asked the owner to waive the 5 cents so he wouldn't have to break the benjamin and he refused! Had to get that last friggin 5 cents from me. Place sucks no matter where it is.

Top Bottom