Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ultimate HeartProtect supplement, my buddy lost a pound a day

While on that program, created by a cardiologist. Anyone else do that. The dude was fat, like 280 and worked for Domino's pizza and was diabetic type 2.

He went to a cardiologist, got put on the doctor's Cocoa and Red Wine Diet for preventing cardiovascular disease and a supplement.
Said he didnt want to eat and his endurance increased crazy like. Worked out everyday and followed the diet program in, three months, he was 200 pounds.
It was amazing transformation!

Anyone else heard this. I am thinking this is just one cardiologist that made it for his patients though.
And my buddy no longer has to take diabetes medication, like it reversed him back to normal.

He said with the lowglycemic diet he was taught on how to eat, and the supplement that increased insulin sensitivity and reversed metabolic syndrome. Every moment of him moving drained fat.
It made sense although I cant remember the shit now

a_capella_gaia said:
While on that program, created by a cardiologist. Anyone else do that. The dude was fat, like 280 and worked for Domino's pizza and was diabetic type 2.

He went to a cardiologist, got put on the doctor's Cocoa and Red Wine Diet for preventing cardiovascular disease and a supplement.
Said he didnt want to eat and his endurance increased crazy like. Worked out everyday and followed the diet program in, three months, he was 200 pounds.
It was amazing transformation!

Anyone else heard this. I am thinking this is just one cardiologist that made it for his patients though.
And my buddy no longer has to take diabetes medication, like it reversed him back to normal.

He said with the lowglycemic diet he was taught on how to eat, and the supplement that increased insulin sensitivity and reversed metabolic syndrome. Every moment of him moving drained fat.
It made sense although I cant remember the shit now

if you find out keep me posted. my dad just had angioplasty and i would love to have him try this so he can stop taking his diabetes meds et al.
thx bro

there are a lot of methods, some methods can help diabetes in reversal. There are plenty of homeopathic medicines and methods to do this. I used to hear about this all the time on a local radio show here in phx with some guy named, "doctor Bob". I would hear people calling in all the time talking about how they reversed their diabetes..this is his website, maybe you can email him or check out the forums for info, http://www.doctorbob.com/about.html

Well I will find out more, his transformation was amazing. I dont know the website. I will ask next week after memorial day weekend what the hell is up.
Just I worry about that stuff and getting heart disease especially with the lipid profile drop he had with weight.
Crap, fuck it, dominoes is almost here. I cant think about this stuff lol

Top Bottom