Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ulter - on the YohinBURN...

T

The Shadow

...would wearing one fof those neoprene belts after application be beneficial??

You will have to wait for Macro to stroll by for an answer to that one. The question has been raised before and for the life of me I can't remember what his answer was.

ulter said:
You will have to wait for Macro to stroll by for an answer to that one. The question has been raised before and for the life of me I can't remember what his answer was.

Ok - I see...I buy shit from you and the customer service stops..Ok - fine - waddle back to your pole at Rico's Cock Shop...

j/k bro.

btw - 5 on 2 off on the Burn correct??:D

Might as well post this here.

I want to order the yohimburn also but am interested in what type of package it comes in. Does it say AF on the box? I don't have my own mailing address and all my mail goes to the kid I live with. He's extremely ignorant with these sorts of things and I'd bet my life he wouldn't believe it wasn't steroids.

Cornho I use 5 and 2 and I think it's works best that way.

Flick Yes the box says exactly that. AF Store in a plain brown box. Very generic and doesn't draw attention. In the beginning we used Anabolic Fitness and lost 10% of our orders to those fine package handlers at UPS. Live and learn.

ulter said:

Flick Yes the box says exactly that. AF Store in a plain brown box. Very generic and doesn't draw attention. In the beginning we used Anabolic Fitness and lost 10% of our orders to those fine package handlers at UPS. Live and learn.

Cornho - LOL!!

Thanks!!

ulter said:

Ok thanks. I'll have my order within the hour.

A little problem.

I just got an apartment last night so my new shipping address is different from the billing address on the credit card but the bills are still goign to my other house, if that makes sense. So is there any way to have my apt address as the shipping, and the billing address stay as my old one?

Top Bottom