Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ulcerative Colitis (IBD) and Supplements

Sunny71

Hi all, I have been into a lot of forums recently regarding Ulcerative Colitis. I have it since 2012.Currently Under remission. Well controlled, I just need help in regards to what supplements I can use for putting up some muscle mass/gains.

I have been taking whey protein, however it seems it doesn't suit my stomach anymore. I'm able to tolerate Creatine well enough. In regards to Protein need your suggestions/tips as to which would be the best to suit my stomach.

Coming to diet I'm good and Majorly dependent on whole foods and not just supplements, however having a busy lifestyle, I need some supplement that could help me to complete my daily protein intake etc.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

please for the love of buddha stay the fuck away from whey protein if you have IBS. not sure what genius recommend you take it but that is the dumbest advice ever

if you go to n2bm they sell supps like n2generate that will boost test levels and won't bother your stomach

Check out the organic fermented vegan protein powder by Innotech Nutrition.

You DO NOT want to use whey protein if you suffer from IBS.

If you are only concerned about getting more protein then just eat more of what doesnt bother your system. Do not supplement with protein.

Hi all, I have been into a lot of forums recently regarding Ulcerative Colitis. I have it since 2012.Currently Under remission. Well controlled, I just need help in regards to what supplements I can use for putting up some muscle mass/gains...

I did some googling and found this article which I think you might find helpful.

warriorsoulagoge.com/articles/should-you-take-protein-powder-if-you-have-ibd-crohns-or-ulcerative-colitis

Thanks a lot everyone. Will definitely focus more on food instead of Supps.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom