Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyler liver detox vs. milk thistle

tyler liver detox vs milk thistle

• tyler liver detox

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • milk thistle

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • other

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
yes basskiller.. it has it in it, but it doesn't have enough to do shit.

milk thistle 500-1000mg daily
CDG 500-1000mg daily
multivitamin as recommended
ALA i think fonz said 600-1000mg daily - better check on that though.

Yea I know, decem, Just commenting.... and fonz said 600 for ALA

peace,
bass

Tyler is much more than a single substance acting to detoxify your liver. It is a superior product to milk thistle simple because it has been formulated specifically to supply the nutritional precursors & co-factors essential for both Phase I & Phase II liver detoxification pathways. It provides antioxidants, conjugating agents, glutathione, glutathione precursors, sulfhydryl & methyl donors & vitamin & mineral co-factors.

Simply put it works in more ways than milk thistle can and in more ways than the "decem cocktail" can.

ulter said:
the "decem cocktail"

i like that... it's catchy.

"Decem's Cocktail"

thanks ulter.

now all i have to do is write some elaborate marketing plea, put a few months in on a few different bodybuilding boards so i become a "vet," then push it on people as though it were the best thing since sliced bread.. i might even tell 'em that my doctor "prescribes" it to me.. hell, it's not like they'll ask me to prove it to them. then i can be a millionaire before i'm 30.

what do you think ulter?

ulter said:
Tyler is much more than a single substance acting to detoxify your liver. It is a superior product to milk thistle simple because it has been formulated specifically to supply the nutritional precursors & co-factors essential for both Phase I & Phase II liver detoxification pathways. It provides antioxidants, conjugating agents, glutathione, glutathione precursors, sulfhydryl & methyl donors & vitamin & mineral co-factors.

Simply put it works in more ways than milk thistle can and in more ways than the "decem cocktail" can.

Damn, do you guys live in the stone age????

SOMEBODY PLEASE e-mail Tyler and tell them TO GET RID
OF THE MILK-THISTLE in favour of ALA(600mgs/day)+
Reduced L-glutathione(600mgs/day).

MILK-THISTLE SUCKS. It is WAY overrated.

If they do this, I'll buy a couple of hundred, because it will be
the BEST LIVER DETOX SUPP PERIOD.

Godspeed

Honestly, I don't think you have a snowball's chance in hell if you truly believe it's that simple. It's a lot easier to stand on the sidelines and throw stones than to actually get in the game. It safer and it seems it suits you. Stay there and just keep talking bro.
BTW have you been to the Tyler website at all. I didn't think so. I you had you would know that only heath care professionals provide Tyler. Prescribe was your word not mine.

ulter said:
Honestly, I don't think you have a snowball's chance in hell if you truly believe it's that simple. It's a lot easier to stand on the sidelines and throw stones than to actually get in the game. It safer and it seems it suits you. Stay there and just keep talking bro.
BTW have you been to the Tyler website at all. I didn't think so. I you had you would know that only heath care professionals provide Tyler. Prescribe was your word not mine.

Only medical professionals provide Tyler, YET they include
NO ALA??????

Ulter, that is SHOCKING to say the least.

Look up "Thioctic acid" and see its effects on liver regeneration
etc... IT BLOWS EVERY SINGLE DETOX FACTOR AWAY.

I'm not trying to make you look bad Ulter, its just that I'm shocked
to see medical professionals not including ALA.

Cost? Maybe 4-5 yeras ago but now? Its cheap.

Godspeed

Top Bottom