Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

twinlab vs. eas

Take this to the supplement board!!!!!

------------------
" That which does not kill me, will make me stronger"

"Catch a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime."

Neither! Both companies meet label claims and both companies have some/many pointless supplements. Obviously both have quality protein, creatine, and MRP's. But they both also have crap like HMB (which has been proven time and time again not to work in weight training athletes), now EAS has Ribose and a rip off methoxy product. I'd say both these companies are starting to lose credibility. EAS has lost it with the HMB fiasco. Twinlab is completely hilarious. They knock Andro in their magazine saying it doesn't work. So what do they do? They come out with Andro Fuel!HAHAHAHA
There are many other companies that meet label claims and sell similar supplements for a lot less, so I'd suggest you look elsewhere than Twinlab or EAS.

personally,i only trust bill phillips he the only honest SOB in the supplement industry j/k

for reals their both overpriced,the only brand name products i buy now are optiumum and metrx,i now belive it is best to buy the cheapest if they are basically the same,for example herbal eca's,brand name means nothing.i buy powerbars too but i am quiting and just gonna my post workout from protein factory.

Neither!!!

------------------
m.pstm.8106.e.jpg

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

Twin Labs always been first to me cause I grew up with one of the main owners kids, and get pretty sweet discounts. Though half their products don't even begin to interest me, I can't complain with next to free ripped fuel, protein bars, and everyones favorite ridiculously high carbed ULTRA FUEL

Top Bottom