x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

twinlab vs. eas

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about twinlab vs. eas within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Wich one is the best?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: twinlab vs. eas

BigAssMidget
    Wich one is the best?

From a long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away
    Take this to the supplement board!!!!!

------------------
    " That which does not kill me, will make me stronger"

"Catch a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he eats for a lifetime."

Good Bro
    Neither! Both companies meet label claims and both companies have some/many pointless supplements. Obviously both have quality protein, creatine, and MRP's. But they both also have crap like HMB (which has been proven time and time again not to work in weight training athletes), now EAS has Ribose and a rip off methoxy product. I'd say both these companies are starting to lose credibility. EAS has lost it with the HMB fiasco. Twinlab is completely hilarious. They knock Andro in their magazine saying it doesn't work. So what do they do? They come out with Andro Fuel!HAHAHAHA
    There are many other companies that meet label claims and sell similar supplements for a lot less, so I'd suggest you look elsewhere than Twinlab or EAS.

Pro Bodybuilder
    personally,i only trust bill phillips he the only honest SOB in the supplement industry j/k

for reals their both overpriced,the only brand name products i buy now are optiumum and metrx,i now belive it is best to buy the cheapest if they are basically the same,for example herbal eca's,brand name means nothing.i buy powerbars too but i am quiting and just gonna my post workout from protein factory.

Twinlab would have to be first!

Pro Bodybuilder
    why?? it is not the brand,it is the ingriedents

All Natural
    Twin Labs!!

Neither!!!

------------------

"I'm having an old friend for dinner."

Twin Labs always been first to me cause I grew up with one of the main owners kids, and get pretty sweet discounts. Though half their products don't even begin to interest me, I can't complain with next to free ripped fuel, protein bars, and everyones favorite ridiculously high carbed ULTRA FUEL

Good Bro
    Twinlab, I can't stand bill phillips because he's a sellout and should be selling used cars!