Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tux's N2Burn Log/review

Some impressive results!

Well...*sniff sniff*... this is the end. Today I took my last 2 doses of N2Burn. Had a great back and forearms workout from about 2-3:30pm. Kinda NOT looking forward to working out without N2Burn this next week but I've still got the old ECA stack for those 'bleh' days. Overall, very happy with N2Burn. It gave me plenty of energy and focus without making me jittery or having a bad crash a few hours later. It effectively killed almost all of my cravings while still allowing me enough appetite to eat all my meals without any trouble. I never had trouble sleeping while on it, but part of that is due to the fact that I was working a crazy schedule involving 12-15hr days many days, so I was actually chronically sleep-deprived. I started at 194lbs and about 14% bf at 5'5". I initially cut out my sugars and cut back a bit on my , which led to loosing about 7lbs in just 2 weeks. At the 187lb mark, I decided to up my calories back above maintenance but still keep them very clean, no added sugars. Now, at the 3 week point, I am back to 191lbs but still quite a bit leaner than I was when I started at 194. I'd say I've easily dropped 1-2% bf, and almost all of the belly bloat I had from my test/primo cycle. My strength is still almost as good as the peak of my cycle, and the lines on the sides of my are now visible and my stomach is much flatter. Lost at least a solid inch from my waistline and hardened up quite a bit. All in all, N2Burn did just about everything I could want for an affordable OTC product. Now the real test begins... will I be able to stay decently lean through the holidays without N2Burn so I can start my winter bulker at a decent bf% in a few months? Stay tuned.. there may well be another log coming, this one of a bulking cycle :D Thanks again to Needto and Hurricane for letting me in on this awesome trial... thanks guys and anytime you need something else tested you know I'm up for it! Anyone have any questions or comments feel free to PM me or just post it here, thanks!

Top Bottom