Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to get hold of "needtogetaas"

I've never taken any steroids in my life so do you really suggest taking all these differnet things at once? might I not fk myself up? not gonna lie I've heard some nasty stuff about letrazole. I was hoping you were going to suggest DHT gel with the use of a micro derma roller. These protocols seem absolutely brutal.

Letrozole will crush your estrogen levels so you might feel some mild side effects like achy joints, low libido etc but they will all go away as soon as you stop the letro.

Gyno is very stubborn estrogenic fat. Sadly, in order to remove it you do need to use harsh anti-estrogen drugs like letro.

Thanks for the input mate, I've heard a few stories of people using DHT gel with success even for pubertal gyno so I'm going to try that first and then last resorts I guess I'l give this protocol a shot.

Yes, letro and this protocol can make you feel pretty shitty. That is the price you pay for crashing estrogen and trying to get rid of gyno. You can certainly look for a more mild approach but I cannot vouch for its effectiveness. If the anti-gyno protocol does not work then surgery would be the next option.

Top Bottom