Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to get hold of "needtogetaas"

road2wellness

Hi all.

I came across a post from years back on this forum via a google search. This is the thread title [h=2]Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.[/h]
I'm trying to get hold of needtogetaas because I've have a gyno problem since puberty. I came across his post yesterday and it gave me much hope!

i tried sending a private message but it said he has chosen not to receive private messages, if you are reading this needtogetaas, I would be extremely grateful if you could help me out :)

Calum

Thanks for the replies guys, I've had gynecomastia since about 13yrs old (now 29) and I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that my only way out was to get surgery but I came across a thread on these forums from years back - https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...gens-side-effects-preventing-gyno-720251.html - the OP seems very knowledgeable and I'm hoping he can give me some direction on how to fix my gyno.

Should I start my own thread, post pictures of my gyno and go from there?

YOU are needtogetaas aren't you! haha bro I've been doing so much research into how to get rid of my gyno and I was so happy I came across your thread! From what I've found, DHT gel with the use of a micro derma roller could be useful? But I honestly have no idea about anything when it comes to steroids so I was hoping you could give advice on how to solve my problem like what product do I need to use and for how long.. I can post pictures if need be.

I've never taken any steroids in my life so do you really suggest taking all these differnet things at once? might I not fk myself up? not gonna lie I've heard some nasty stuff about letrazole. I was hoping you were going to suggest DHT gel with the use of a micro derma roller. These protocols seem absolutely brutal.

Thanks for the response by the way, I didn't mean to come off as rude in my last post, it's just I am genuinely scared of steroids, I've always been a little girl when it comes to putting medication n my body but I will do anything do rid of my gyno at this point, I'd say mine is only a mild to moderate case but it is still super embarrassing whenever I have to take my top off in public. What side effects can I expect from doing this protocol?
Thanks

Top Bottom