Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to gain weight!

dembele17

If I was to take a weight gainer, say like CytoGainer, would I still have to take a whey protien supplement? and if I did what brand of whey could I get, cause I need somethin that's effective but cheap..

My metabolism is like crazy fast and it sucks cause I eat alot but yet I can still lose like 5 pounds in less than a week! I went from 155.4 to like 149 somethin. It's just really hard to bulk when this happens. So any pointers on what to take, when to take it, and anythin in between would be highly appreciated!

Weight gainers are garbage you definitely don't want to put in your body. Real whole foods are better and cheaper if you keep it yourself. Stock up on things like chicken breast and whole grain rice instead.

your metabolism is NOT crazy fast first off. you are just making assumptions and the biggest problem with skinny guys is they think they should eat a lot of crap to gain weight. if you do that you are only making the problem worse

an efficient body can eat just enough and still gain quality mass

what you need is a good workout program and a good quality meal plan. that is all. no adding weight gainers or pop tarts or some other crap

You simply need to up your whole food intake. Look to improve your overall diet. Thats going to be the best first step!

Top Bottom