Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The truth about GNC

i love vitaminshoppe. is and always will be one of the most helpful health stores ive ever visited. even when i want to buy a supplement only gnc sells, ill go online to buy it just to not get told what i do and dont need t[-_-]t

I agree with the statements made above but there are a select few Gnc managers or employees that do know what they are talking about and aren't just trying to sell you their products. Plus if your educated and know what you should be taking then there really is no need to go Into a GNC or Buy from GNC. It's a business

I absolutely hate GNC with a passion.. Like someone else stated earlier they feed off beginners and uneducated people.. Also behind closed doors they curse the day the internet was invented! Seriously though the ONLY time I will buy something in gnc is usually if im in a bind and have to have something that day.. 9 times out of 10 its a preworkout

It depends. We have two with 15 miles of each other here. I know the owner. Yes, normal pricing is very high, very very high. But the 2 gncs here will run closeouts on the item that become about 2 months within expiration. You can get a 2lb of superpump 250 for like 20-25 bucks and close out RTD 25 to 50 gram shakes for like a $1 each for examples. So, get in with the owner or manager of the place (not the puberty stricken high school kid trying to move products.) Also, the two GNCs here, my friend just took complete ownership of which is even better. It's all about who you know. Like here on elite, get to know Orbit and Needto and Mrsupps, etc and who makes things happen for those places.

i love vitaminshoppe. is and always will be one of the most helpful health stores ive ever visited. even when i want to buy a supplement only gnc sells, ill go online to buy it just to not get told what i do and dont need t[-_-]t

All of GNC shit is garbage bro. Save your money please. Go to orbit

I try to steer everyone I can away from GNC.
Those prices are just insane.

That place is just as overpriced and worthless

Top Bottom