Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and need Anti-E product

Labtec70

Hi guys

Hoping for a bit of direction.

I'm 42 and been on TRT for years (nearly 12 years after testes cancer). I use Sustanon 250 at a shot of 250mg every 10 days or so. Anyway, I often blast with 500mg a week and throw Anavar, propionate, or Masteron in the mix. The Masteron helps as an anti-E but after my last blast I'm not so sure. I've also used Proviron as an anti-E too. Basically, I want a product that I know is legit and not counterfeited, I don't want to run the risk, just want a good product that will keep E minimal in my system and get my chest muscles tight again.

I've not got gyno but I'm starting to get a little more fat around the area and larger nipples. I'm sure this is oestrogen induced and want to know if Forgebromo or Formastanzol or both, would be a better anti-E than Masteron at 150mg/week?

Would one or the other do, or would both together increase the effciency as an anti-E?

Lastly, do either of the products effect dopamine like Cabergolines does? Dostinex made me really ill and don't want any product that affects prolactin like Caber or Bromocyptine.

Your thoughts are appreciated guys.

Thank you!

Craig

Hi guys

Hoping for a bit of direction.

I'm 42 and been on TRT for years (nearly 12 years after testes cancer). I use Sustanon 250 at a shot of 250mg every 10 days or so. Anyway, I often blast with 500mg a week and throw Anavar, propionate, or Masteron in the mix. The Masteron helps as an anti-E but after my last blast I'm not so sure. I've also used Proviron as an anti-E too. Basically, I want a product that I know is legit and not counterfeited, I don't want to run the risk, just want a good product that will keep E minimal in my system and get my chest muscles tight again.

I've not got gyno but I'm starting to get a little more fat around the area and larger nipples. I'm sure this is oestrogen induced and want to know if Forgebromo or Formastanzol or both, would be a better anti-E than Masteron at 150mg/week?

Would one or the other do, or would both together increase the effciency as an anti-E?

Lastly, do either of the products effect dopamine like Cabergolines does? Dostinex made me really ill and don't want any product that affects prolactin like Caber or Bromocyptine.

Your thoughts are appreciated guys.

Thank you!

Craig

This was answered on the other forum. As for a natty anti e- Protein Factory POST-CYCLE is great. But you may need drugs. No one can say for sure.

Top Bottom