Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple Threat: Vanilla vs. Chocolate - What's best?

Handsome Pete

Ok, I tried Triple Threat Vanilla and loved it. My question is for those of you who've tried both: which do you prefer?

I'm a creature of habit and am thus leaning toward buying another tub of vanilla. However, Chocolate sounds pretty good too.

Also, does one flavor cause more flatulance than the other?

Unfortunately, I missed the 72 hour sale and will have to wait until the next one to make my purchase. Damn.

I really don't think you can go wrong either way. Give the chocolate a try. I hear it's like chocolate milk. I have some of the vanilla now and it's great, I think I'll try the chocolate next though.

VANILLA. you can add different fruits for flavor, ice cream, P&B, or whatever else you like. you can not do that with chocolate.

well with chocolate you can throw in B&P and it'll taste like a peanut butter cup, but vanilla gives you alot more options. One thing I like to do with vanilla protein/MRP powders is mix it with lemonade; tastes like lemon frosting :)

Top Bottom