Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple Threat or Protein Factory??

kevin7

High End Bro
Platinum
What is all of your opinions here? Triple Threat boasts whey, egg, casein protein.. the idea is the immediate protein from the whey and the sustained release from casein and egg. It's also got a good vit./min. profile. $48 for ~32 servings.

One could also go to proteinfactory and mix their own (more trouble) protein of whey, casein, egg, but would have to add the vitamins and minerals. Probably come out a little cheaper.

I've not tasted the triple threat.. does it tastes good and what have all of your experiences been while using it? I'll probably give it a try to see for myself.

Lastly, in your opinions, what is the BEST protein on the market if money isn't an issue? Thanks for the help.

kevin7

Ive commented on this same topic countless times.

Triple Threat wins hands down in my opinion. It tasted, mixes and did I mention tastes the best Ive ever had. Period. End of disscusion.

Now go buy a pail and try it for yourself.

I go with vanilla. I mix it with orange sunkist and water.

##spiderbaby##

Both flavors are awesome. The chocolate is the only chocolate MRP I've tried that I can stomach.

Orange soda and water at the same time. 8 ounces of soda and 8 ounces of water. shake, let sit for 5 mins, shake again, drink. Delicious.

##spiderbaby##

spiderbaby, that's interesteing........ orange soda *scratching head* I'll try that sometime.. thanks to all of you for the advice and karma to ya....

kevin7

spiderbaby..

I tried to give ya some karma and it said "karma disabled?"
what's that all about?

I love the quality of protein factory...but if you care about the taste I would go with triple threat....because penta pro taste like shit...although I use it:sick:

KEVIN7---"WHAT IS THE BEST PROTEIN ON THE MARKET FOR YOUR MONEY?" i read a great article in muscular developement a while back and the article discussed whether protein quality or quantity is more important when trying to gain mass and loose fat. in conclusion the article stated that when you are consuming large amounts of protein (300-400gms ed) your protein intake is high enough to create that fast and slow release inoto the muscle....there is also an ample supply of protein for your muscles so there is no need to look for the "one" protein product with that triple stage release.....its covered... so there is no need to worry about the quality as much as getting in the correct quantity.

just my 2 cents.

Protein Factory is undoubtedly high quality, but it doesn't mix well. I bought the Anabolic MRP and it was like drinking sand. Triple threat tastes like a milk shake...almost too sweet to be healthy, but I'll live with it. :)

Top Bottom