Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tribulus vs 6-oxo

crock12

I am nearing the end of a long (8 week) cycle of just 1-ad and have seen a lot of posts lately regarding tribulus and 6-oxo. My original plan was to take tribulus and some type of zinc supplement for a month or so after my cycle ended, but some have suggested that tribulus is not that effective. So now I’m wondering if I should change my plan.
It seems that 6-oxo is supposed to be most effective at reducing estrogen. But if 1-ad doesn’t produce any estrogen related side effects, (and I am not stacking 1-ad with anything) then this is not the main issue. However, 6-oxo also raises the body’s natural production of testosterone, which I’ll certainly need after I stop the 1-ad. Also, with a 1-ad only cycle, the ole libido is a little down and could use a boost.
6-oxo is short for 3,6,17-androstenetrione, which sounds kind of like a pro-hormone. Would you take another type of ph as a way to go off a ph cycle? Seems odd, but on the other hand, if 6-oxo has some characteristics like phs, then it probably really is more effective than tribulus, which is made from the root of some plant.
So now I’m thinking maybe both might be the way to go. I could start taking 6-oxo right as my ph cycle is ending, and take it for 2-3 weeks. Then I could stop the 6-oxo and take tribulus for 2 or so more weeks.
I’d like to hear from any guys out there that are knowledgeable on phs. I thought that 6-oxo was new; does anyone have any actual experience in comparing 6-oxo to tribulus? Was one more effective than the other? Anyone have a successful cycle of 1-ad and lose most of their gains for some reason? What happened?
Thanks!

Tribulus is supposedly a libido booster and 6 oxo helps stimulate and restore natural Test levels, and to some degree, suppress estrogen. They work in different ways, and I seriously doubt the effectiveness of tribulus in helping restore endogenous T levels.

Tribulus is supposed to increase release of Leutinizing Hormone (LH) which has a cascading effect of supposedly causing the testes to secrete more test. In the real world this doesn't seem to be the case. The best thing trib. seems to be used for is to bring the libido back up and blow bigger loads :). The 6oxo seems to be the route to take if you're interesting in restoring you body's natural test levels.

Zinc will not rejuvinate your testes into making test at normal levels once again. Zinc is simply required by youy body in order to produce testosterone. It's more of a building block than a catalyst to the production of test.

crock12 said:
6-oxo is short for 3,6,17-androstenetrione, which sounds kind of like a pro-hormone. Would you take another type of ph as a way to go off a ph cycle? Thanks!

Yes, it sounds like a prohormone because it shares the androstane steroid structure common to androgens. However, it has no hormonal activity nor does it convert to anything with hormonal activity. Its sole function is to bind to the aromatase enzyme and to deactivate it

Top Bottom