Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tribulus, spots and increased libido

tenakakhan1989

Hey everyone, I started taking tribulus capsules in order to increase energy levels and help with muscle building. However I have noticed more acne on my face and also more sex drive. I remember hearing that you should cycle use of tribulus? How does this work? I have been taking it every day for about 3 months.

How and why should you cycle it if you think i should?

also, what should i expect to happen during the off time, like if i do 1 month on 2 weeks off, how would i feel in those 2 weeks? would it affect energy, libido?

thanks

Last edited:
Tribulus supposedly increases Luteinizing hormone which in turn raises natural testosterone production. I guess the only reason to cycle tribulus is so that the testes stay sensitive to Luteinizing hormone. So something like 3 months on 1 month off. But i doubt cycling will make a difference Make sure you have a good pct as it is same harsh stuff. jk

but its not a steroid? how can it be that harsh? also what about products that contain tribulus terrestris like the sexual enhancement ones. I spoke to a rep and he told me that I could take it every day. I mentioned that id heard you need to cycle things that contain tribulus and he said you dont for thid product because its natural?

oh, lol i see. its just i keep reading that it will stop my body naturally producing testosterone or lH? and that ill be reliant on supplements

Top Bottom