Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tribulus side effects

duvanvans

I started taking tribulus for sex drive and it's crazy the flatulence it causes me, is it only me or anyone else here ever had the same issue while taking tribulus? thank you.

A raw tribulus herb should not cause any GI issues. What @stevesmi is most likely the case.

I doubt it's the tribulus itself that is causing the problem, the tribulus supplement you are using probably contains some sort of artificial flavour/color/sweetener or preservative that your body is reacting negatively to.

Whatever is in the product - if it's causing side effects, stop taking it. It's obviously don't more harm then good in that case.

Check out this article on tribulus. It'll help you choose a good tribulus supplement -> https://www.evolutionary.org/bulgarian-tribulus-terrestris-libido

Check out your diet too. Maybe something you are eating causing this. Or a reaction to one of the fillers in the product. I would rather see you use a complete test booster like HCGenerate that contains trib but also a bunch more potent ingredients.

Top Bottom