Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus

formula22

[FONT=&quot]i'm 21 and want to start taking tribulus heard losts that it CAN increase muscle mass etc. i'm about 175cm and 78 kgs just want to know what brand, how many mg, how often and if it has ne negative side effects like acne or messing with your balls etc[/FONT]

First of all why would you take it?
If you are not feeling any symptoms of possibly low test then you are probably not gonna see much benefit of that product.

Secondly, if you are struggling with putting on size what you need to fix first is your diet. If you are not gaining weight you are simply not eating enough.
So, start tracking what you eat. Weight yourself in a regular basis. If the weight is not going up then eat more. That's it.

You should have plenty of natural test at 21. Make sure you eat a lot and focus on good training.

[FONT=&quot]i'm 21 and want to start taking tribulus heard losts that it CAN increase muscle mass etc. i'm about 175cm and 78 kgs just want to know what brand, how many mg, how often and if it has ne negative side effects like acne or messing with your balls etc[/FONT]
Tribulus will do nothing for adding muscle mass on it's own. Look into M1 MK from banned nutrition. It's a complete formula to boost test and help you get gains

Top Bottom