Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribex Testosterone Booster

cm23

hey,

thinking about trying a a testosterone booster - heard tribex is one of the best.

has anyone tried or heard anything about it?

plus what should i expect from taking it?

thanks. :Popcorn:

Most of the testosterone boosting products on the market include the same compounds. I have tried a few myself in the past. I can't say that I really noticed any differance in the gym while taking test boosting supplements. It doesn't hurt if you have the money to throw away. If your not take some zinc and iron daily as these support healthy test levels. My two cents anyhow...

it doesn't help you in the gym......just makes you "slightly" hornier......unfortunately, until they come up with a supplement that allows you to generate levels of test comparable to injections......you're better off doing the real thing than some of these whack supplements they're coming out with that may in fact be worse for you than the real thing.

redsamurai said:
it doesn't help you in the gym......just makes you "slightly" hornier......unfortunately, until they come up with a supplement that allows you to generate levels of test comparable to injections......you're better off doing the real thing than some of these whack supplements they're coming out with that may in fact be worse for you than the real thing.

interesting... do you have anything to support that?

my body swears that all tribex and that stuff does is make him break out on his back, but isn't that a good sign?

You might want to consider MyoGenX. I believe Tribex may be a good libido booster, but probably doesn't do anything for Test levels.

I suggest using AIFM.. along with reducing your estrogen, it will increase your free testosterone.. and it works.

Top Bottom