Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribex Testosterone Booster

mikefear said:
I suggest using AIFM.. along with reducing your estrogen, it will increase your free testosterone.. and it works.

It's highly unlikely that AIFM will increase testosterone levels to the degree that MyoGenX will.

Anthony Roberts said:
It's highly unlikely that AIFM will increase testosterone levels to the degree that MyoGenX will.
lol... battle of the salesmen.

I agree with RedSamurai.

I've tried a few different brands of tribulous in the past (tribex being one of them)...i noticed zero positive results and the only negative was the money spent.

You'd be better off with getting proper nutrition down pat and training for your goals.

sgtslaughter said:
I've tried a few different brands of tribulous in the past (tribex being one of them)...i noticed zero positive results and the only negative was the money spent.

I don't think tribulus is really a good supplement at all, except for a mild libido increase.

myogenx is good for post. AIFM has given guys more strenght. As far as boosting test, i doubt it. i will be using AIFM during my next cycle.

cm23 said:
hey,

thinking about trying a a testosterone booster - heard tribex is one of the best.

has anyone tried or heard anything about it?

plus what should i expect from taking it?

thanks. :Popcorn:

good stuff if you are over 30's, try tribex gold at 6 caps a day, optimum zinc 30 mg and 6 oxo 600 mg and after that do a bloodwork and tell me if i was right...

this supplement was total garbage, i took it a few years ago when i was a naive gnc shopper oh my god. it made me break out all over my chest and shoulders. it did 100% NOTHING as far as performance or any muscle growth. it DID however give me bonners which i thought was pretty cool.

I have used the blue Tribex by Biotest between cycles to help boost my test.but again I used other products at the same time. I did feel better.

Top Bottom