Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trib and gh1 precursers

Assertive Guy

Just a begginer...
Platinum
Anyone used either of those suppliments. Seen some threads on these, but not found any information on the results experienced. What poundage gains (if any) were experienced? What body wieght gains? What sort of results are to bre expected on a 2500mg dosage of Trib?

Are the gh1 precursers any good?

Can't find any reports of negative side effects to trib herb, how about gh1 precursers???

Cheers.

Assertive Guy said:
Anyone used either of those suppliments. Seen some threads on these, but not found any information on the results experienced. What poundage gains (if any) were experienced? What body wieght gains? What sort of results are to bre expected on a 2500mg dosage of Trib?

Are the gh1 precursers any good?

Can't find any reports of negative side effects to trib herb, how about gh1 precursers???

Cheers.

GH precursors have never gotten good reviews from board members. IMO I think that a good diet with some planning and lots of rest is better. You are always manipulating your hormone levels with your diet and rest. By carefully planning when and what you eat and when and how long you sleep (in relation to your workouts of course); you will get more natural stimulation of GH than you will from a GH precusor. I guess you could plan all that out and still take a GH precursor and see how that works. However I doubt you will notice anything major. I guess you probably notice better recovery and more energy for workouts. But you aren't going to get big from GH precursors. You need to stack lots of HGH with AAS to get big-if thats what your shooting for.

I have heard Trib works-at least it gives you a boost for workouts. 2500mg is probably a good dosage.

FHG

Top Bottom