Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Cough from 1-T Tren?

legendz

Since Primordial's 1-T Tren is the closest prohormone to Tren, I was curious whether anyone ever experienced the infamous Tren cough while on 1-T Tren. My initial assumption is probably not since 1-T Tren is topical and it seems most of the scenarios of tren coughs are injection related. But I thought I'd ask, since I'm considering trying 1-T Tren down the road.

Also, any night sweats or other unwanted sides?

Since Primordial's 1-T Tren is the closest prohormone to Tren, I was curious whether anyone ever experienced the infamous Tren cough while on 1-T Tren. My initial assumption is probably not since 1-T Tren is topical and it seems most of the scenarios of tren coughs are injection related. But I thought I'd ask, since I'm considering trying 1-T Tren down the road.

Also, any night sweats or other unwanted sides?

no, bro. You won't get tren cough from 1-T Tren.

Some people do get sweaty on it though. I get a little sweaty while using the tren prohormone.

gyno is possible, but not probable.

Really funny you mention it. I'm now starting week 3 of Diesel/Tren, and the last couple days been coughing like crazy. This is the 19-Tren TFO thought not the 1-T Tren.

Thanks for the responses. I was planning to stack it with Dieselbolan. It's nice to know I won't have to be concerned about coughing. The insomnia in a way makes sense, given the heightened aggression. I wouldn't be surprised if I sweat more, though; I tend to sweat plentifully and easily to begin with and I'd bet the 1-T Tren would intensify that at least a little. Oh, well, it's the means to an end, and it's the end that truly counts.

Top Bottom