Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren?

Although you can do it - the general consensus is that it's best not to stack 2 nandrolones (deca and tren) together in the same cycle.

If you have already started a test/deca cycle, why not just finish up that cycle and run a test/tren cycle for your next cycle?

Although you can do it - the general consensus is that it's best not to stack 2 nandrolones (deca and tren) together in the same cycle.

If you have already started a test/deca cycle, why not just finish up that cycle and run a test/tren cycle for your next cycle?

That was my original idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably the most advanced stack is stacking deca and tren

"you shouldn't do it" is the response you will get on most forums unfortunately. people don't want to think outside the box

it is actually the perfect stack.. you got an androgen with a mild compound

just make sure you add proviron

There is no right or wrong answer here. What are your goals, stats, experience with AAS and training? What is your diet like? What supports would you run? What is your PCT?

There is no right or wrong answer here. What are your goals, stats, experience with AAS and training? What is your diet like? What supports would you run? What is your PCT?

My goal is to get down to 5% bf diet is clean about 6thousan calories a day high protein moderate fats high carbs support is anastrozel pct is hcg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom