Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treadmill

athessalo

Banned
Hi,
I do exercises almost every day, so I am not fat , bad shape etc ; actually, I run in the stadium , dry ground, not cement or grass
but now it's rainy season, running on a wet ground is not nice and sometimes I am lazy to wake up at 5.30 am , so for a few months a year, I would like to buy a treadmill for running at home.
any recommandation?
of course, I need an equipment which last many, many years
thanks for your help

Hi,
I do exercises almost every day, so I am not fat , bad shape etc ; actually, I run in the stadium , dry ground, not cement or grass
but now it's rainy season, running on a wet ground is not nice and sometimes I am lazy to wake up at 5.30 am , so for a few months a year, I would like to buy a treadmill for running at home.
any recommandation?
of course, I need an equipment which last many, many years
thanks for your help

So run at another time and don't be lazy.

I would find a field to run on that is grass.. try a soccer field. make sure you run either barefoot and get proper fitting shoes

i don't recommend treadmill running, just awful awful awful on your legs because it teaches you to heel strike instead of striking on the front of the foot

also what happens on a treadmill if you trip or fall? you can actually kill yourself.. look up how many people die on those things.. Mike Tyson's daughter died using one.. there are tens of thousands of deaths every year from them!!!

if you fall on grass nothing will happen

I would check kijiji, craig's list, classifieds etc.

Sometimes you can find a used treadmill for a really good deal

Man, I hate stationary cardio. It's so much more enjoyable when you get to see things around while you are doing and not just a plain wall in front of you.

Another benefit is that it helps to manage the fatigue better when your brain has more external stimuli.

I would check kijiji, craig's list, classifieds etc.

Sometimes you can find a used treadmill for a really good deal

Exactly.......people buy these and they end up turning into something to hang laundry on. They will get rid of them for dirt cheap.

Top Bottom