Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation

not going to happen

listen to the podcast we had with marc lobliner. he said he has been training since he was a teen and has focused on putting on 1-2 pounds of lean tissue per year.

he eats in a deficit, and doesn't miss workouts no matter what. complete commitment.

after 20 years you will put on 20-40 pounds and look like a beast like him

i always laugh when i read guys who put on 20 pounds in 12 weeks.. just a bunch of water and fat.. and they act like that is real muscle. i mean good job but those aren't real gains and you look like a bloated fish.. the lobliner strategy is the right way but young guys have zero patience and don't get that this is a marathon

not going to happen

listen to the podcast we had with marc lobliner. he said he has been training since he was a teen and has focused on putting on 1-2 pounds of lean tissue per year.

he eats in a deficit, and doesn't miss workouts no matter what. complete commitment.

after 20 years you will put on 20-40 pounds and look like a beast like him

i always laugh when i read guys who put on 20 pounds in 12 weeks.. just a bunch of water and fat.. and they act like that is real muscle. i mean good job but those aren't real gains and you look like a bloated fish.. the lobliner strategy is the right way but young guys have zero patience and don't get that this is a marathon

You have a podcast? Anyways have you ever used painless pumps or anything like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No reason to ever put that much weight on in a year. Not healthy for your organs and you will feel like shit. Focus on adding clean muscle.

Top Bottom