Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

transdermal Prohormone gel is it worth it

Kevj

A Newbie here 20 yrs old looking to put quality weight on well since i cant find gear for shit in Ocean County NJ, is it worth the money to use the transdermal Gel with Creatine to put some muscle on.

Any help would be Great Kevj

buddy,you live in nj.....if you cant find gear in nj you wont find it anyware in the US,,,,,get some DMSO cream and some Fina...both can be ordered online and you'll get better results....it will also cost you under 100 bucks for a cycle....

it does not work !
u probably work at this company who is producing scam !
I found at www.musclebomb.com :

Superior to oral supplements? No way! If that were the case you would see many more transdermal compounds developed by the pharmaceutical industry, but you don't.

I have a big problem with the current andro creams being sold on the market. You see, you just don't sprinkle a little andro powder in some Jerkins Lotion and come up with and "transdermal" andro cream. And I'm afraid that's basically what most of these andro creams are. This is not transdermal at all. All you are doing with these products is spreading the cream on your skin and the andro never passes through to the bloodstream.

There are special chemicals that allow for transdermal absorption and if they are not used then it's not going through the skin no matter what their brochure says. And even if the right transdermal chemicals are used there's no guarantee that the formula was designed correctly the carry the andro with it.

It's funny that these companies will try to sell their creams by knocking oral andro supplements, but don't offer up any research to back up the effectiveness of their creams. With how superior these companies claim their creams are certainly they would have research to back this up, but they don't. Why? I think the answer is pretty clear. They have no research to support the effectiveness or even usefulness of their product. Chances are probably 100% that their transdermal products are not transdermal at all.

One last thing, a transdermal andro product would not be available as a dietary supplement. It would only be available by prescription under FDA regulations and this would require sound research studies showing that they are effective at delivering the drug to the bloodstream. So all andro products that claim to be transdermal are illegal under the current regulations. What kind of trust can you have in a company that produces illegal products? If they will break the law to make money certainly they will lie to make this money.

If you find yourself tempted by the transdermal rhetoric take a step back. Ask the company selling the product for research specifically on their product specifically showing at the very least that their product gets into the bloodstream. Not some graph or some percentage pulled out of the air, but actual research. I'm afraid they will not be able to supply it and that should tell you all you need to know.

Top Bottom