Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Transaderm a PRO_HORMONE

emeldahay

Sorry for Noob question.

Im wondering if it is, a PH is it (or will it) be effected by the law change?

Is PHOTOSERMS 347 a PH ?

Might as well ask in one big noobslosion! :D

Thanks!

If it breaks down into a hormone it's a pro hormone. If it causes your body to release more of the hormone then it's not a pro hormone.

I just ordered a couple bottles of transaderm and was hoping the shipping was gona hold off for a day but ended up being sent same day. because yesterday happened to be the coldest day in 5 years -15degrees out im expecting frozen bottles.. I happen to live about an hour from there location of shipping and they will be here today. I didn't want to miss out on the sale, Also I needed a good 4 month break from AAS while retaining my size.. Will the bottles being frozen destroy the effects or will a slow thaw bring em back to normal..?? Thanks...

I just ordered a couple bottles of transaderm and was hoping the shipping was gona hold off for a day but ended up being sent same day. because yesterday happened to be the coldest day in 5 years -15degrees out im expecting frozen bottles.. I happen to live about an hour from there location of shipping and they will be here today. I didn't want to miss out on the sale, Also I needed a good 4 month break from AAS while retaining my size.. Will the bottles being frozen destroy the effects or will a slow thaw bring em back to normal..?? Thanks...

They will be fine once they are thawed. It will not affect their use whatsoever.

Here is an updated list of offers from Ruthless supplements

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...nsaderm-discount-offers-new-year-1407893.html

Top Bottom