Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transaderm on days off?

TakedaShingen

5'11"
200lbs
Just under 16%bf
29yrs old

So, I decided to do it. I ordered the Transaderm, as well as the Forma. I've never taken anything stronger than creatine, and since I know I am not ready to run something heavy yet, this seemed like a logical step. They will be here in a couple days. I'm pretty stoked.

My question is...Do I continue dosing on my off days? I'm on a 4 day split, and then add in Friday as a cleanup day just in case I missed something, or I feel something needs attention. So weekends are my rest days. Do I only dose the days I'm hittin the gym?

Thank you.

Also...

Since I'm running these standalone, should I run them concurrently, or should I start one before the other? Just tryin to build a better me.

you take them both everyday, whether you are training or not bro... you should do 5 pumps a day of transaderm, all in one dosage in the a.m. after a shower... the forma should be run at 10 pumps a day, 5 in the a.m. and 5 in the p.m... i usually do 12 hours in between dosage... i do transaderm first and then forma about 30 minutes later...

Thank you gents. This is my first time running something like this, so I'm just trying to sort it out. I placed the orders yesterday before dinner, and this morning I received e-mails saying they've already been shipped. Now that, is customer service!

Thank you gents. This is my first time running something like this, so I'm just trying to sort it out. I placed the orders yesterday before dinner, and this morning I received e-mails saying they've already been shipped. Now that, is customer service!

were always here if you need anything bro... and most definitely that is top notch service!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I think you will like that stack a lot man....transaderm and forma...have heard great things about it! I've ran both separately but not together.

Do the Trans first thing in the morning after your shower along with 2-3 pumps of forma. The rest of your forma I would just dose before bed. Just my opinion - i'm sure others will recommend differently.

Also, I recommend you try to place most of the pumps on your feet (probably 1-2 pumps on the top of each foot).

From all research, I find that the upper back, shoulders, and chest are the most common. What benefits would doing them on my feet give me, over those options?

From all research, I find that the upper back, shoulders, and chest are the most common. What benefits would doing them on my feet give me, over those options?

Feet are good. You get good absorption there. Stay away from the chest with Transaderm. You will have a higher rate of conversion to estrogen there

Top Bottom