Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

topical yohimbine HCL while bulking

quaker

Hey guys--

This was something I was thinking about the other day and was wondering what you all thought, particularly Macro. I'm generally able to bulk without adding a ton of excess bodyfat, but whatever I do add goes right to the love handles. I was wondering if the daily topical application of 20mg of Yohimbine HCL powder could help keeping a waist lean while bulking via its attack on adipose tissue. I realize that the affects of HCL are largely negated by insulin and hence it should be taken on an empty stomach with no food consumed for around 90 minutes after, perhaps making it impractical for bulking. But I'm thinking if I just get up a bit earlier and then apply it, then hit the treadmill for 20 minutes(I do low intensity cardio work 4-5 times a week even when bulking for various purposes), waited an hour and then hit the food, it might produce a desirable effect. Any input or thought greatly appreciated.

yohimbine can be used during bulking, while you may not lose fat it will inhibit FAT GAIN in areas with high A2 density.

dont worry about taking it on an empty stomach. Just apply topically twice a day, though I would recommend one scoop (20mg) twice daily. The insulin issue is not really relevant with topical admin as the activity that you are attempting to achieve is not LIPOLYSIS (which insulin does inhibit).

If you have any other questions, E mail me.
peace

"yohimbine can be used during bulking, while you may not lose fat it will inhibit FAT GAIN in areas with high A2 density.

dont worry about taking it on an empty stomach. Just apply topically twice a day, though I would recommend one scoop (20mg) twice daily. The insulin issue is not really relevant with topical admin as the activity that you are attempting to achieve is not LIPOLYSIS (which insulin does inhibit)."

MACRO, if you have any info on yohimbine preventing lipoGENESIS, I would be very interested. From my readings it is only lipolytic. In the case of insulin, you want to prevent it's lipogenic effect, and I have never read anything concerning yohimbine having this effect.

Top Bottom