Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Topical Yohimbine HCL? Help!

HarmsWayBC

Hi,
Apperently Macrophage was right. Lipoburn by S.A.N.N. is a scam. It is supposed to have Usnic acid in it, yet it didn't raise my body temp. half as much as Lipokinetix (which has Usnic acid in it)......more over, Macrophage said it had no true Yohimbine Hcl in it.......i wanna try Avant Labs Yohimbine Hcl cream when it becomes available again......do you guys still think this stuff is effective for that last bit of fat? Help me

topical yohimbine is very effective on areas that have high A2 concentrations. all areas have some A2 so it is effective in all areas, just more effective in some than others.

However typically "stubborn" fat has high A2 concentrations- part of the reason that it is stubborn.

I have heard nothing positive, yet, regarding avant labs and 3 negative reports.

I personally like the powder, you know what your getting, you can dose it yourself and use a variety of application methods.

peace

I was thinking of trying this Lipoburn, but I went for Dermalin/Cutting Gel ... and it raises body temp in the areas where I apply it. Not much difference in price now ... Lipoburn - $40 while Cutting Gel - $45. Better get the Cutting Gel.

macrophage69alpha said:
topical yohimbine is very effective on areas that have high A2 concentrations. all areas have some A2 so it is effective in all areas, just more effective in some than others.

However typically "stubborn" fat has high A2 concentrations- part of the reason that it is stubborn.

I have heard nothing positive, yet, regarding avant labs and 3 negative reports.

I personally like the powder, you know what your getting, you can dose it yourself and use a variety of application methods.

peace
macro-

what is the best delivery you have found for the powder. do you weight out your hcl etc or just make a large batch and base it on gms hcl/ounces delivery? just curious what one might do having say 5gms of hcl. no real access to a scale.

Top Bottom