Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Topical joint health and muscle rub pain reliever. Skeletal-balm. NEW

needtogetaas

At Skeletal-balm

As always I try to bring nothing but the best I can bring to the industry. Finely My new topical joint aid and muscle rub is here.
2n9hqpl.gif

Skeletal-balm

8 fl ounces

Revolutionary joint aid and muscle rub. Skeletal-balm uses the power of 100 % Pure Cosmetic Grade Emu Oil and other essential oils to deliver our powerful joint repairing Formula deep into the joints and bones. At the same time Skeletal-balm has a Instant cool soothing effect on muscle and joint pain. Skeletal-balm also Increases blood flow and circulation to both muscles and joints, adding to its instant healing and pain relieving effects.

Directions:

Apply a dime sized amount of the product to the desired area at least two to three times per day. Apply immediately before and after training or other strenuous activities. The balm can be externally applied to joints, muscles and bones. Although it may provide immediate relive, daily use of the products is recommended for best results. When used as directed will last up to 2 months.

Ingredents

Distilled Water, Aloe Vera Juice (Inner Leaf Gel), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Emulsifying Wax NF (Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60 - Plant Source), Stearic Acid (Plant Source), Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Glycerin (Vegetable Kosher), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Emu Oil (100 % Pure Cosmetic Grade), Silk Amino Acids, Germall Plus Preservative (Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oils of: Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Ginger, Rosemary, and Marjoram.

My formula is top of the line using all natural ingredients as well as (msm) and other joint and bone repairing ingredients delivered Topically threw the skin using the proven powerful emo oil and other essential oils.

More scientific chemical talk to follow. Please free to ask any questions you like about the product though and I will be happy to help you.

each bottle is 8 fl ounces which is enough to last 2-3 months. The product compared to others of its kind with ingredients like this is priced very low (as always) :heart:

I'm getting some for grandma right now!

Nice! :)

Question, do you think this would provide any type of relief to people suffering from arthritis?

Nice! :)

Question, do you think this would provide any type of relief to people suffering from arthritis?

I have severe carpal tunnel on both left and right sides. The joint aid seems to work fine for me so far, though I will be able to state more clearer after longer use. I have only had it for 2 days now and don't really use it on a constant basis.

Top Bottom