Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top 3 PH's

litre

Hi I'm looking to get back into a cycle.
Tried SD back in the day and loved it. Also did a stack of test e/dbol and got insane gains but gained bf as well.

I play alot of sports so I don't want to gain bf this time around, would like to decrease bf and add strength/speed.

From doing a little research on here the top 3 PH's seem to be:

1) Helladrol 2)Epistane 3)Oxandrovar

Just wondering what the best of these 3 is coming from experienced users.
Like I said not interested in gaining 20 lbs of wet gains. Looking to lean out, gain speed & strength.

Epistane is gunna be your best bet. All in all I wouldn't recommend any prohormones unless you know how to rebound well and prevent shut down. I'll occasionally use a pregnenolone cream to get a decent test boost. Do your research and plan ahead with any type of hormone tweaking.

Check out a picture of the hormone conversion chart to see how it breaks down and converts into the body to create testosterone and you'll get a better idea of what your dealing with.

Hi I'm looking to get back into a cycle.
Tried SD back in the day and loved it. Also did a stack of test e/dbol and got insane gains but gained bf as well.

I play alot of sports so I don't want to gain bf this time around, would like to decrease bf and add strength/speed.

From doing a little research on here the top 3 PH's seem to be:

1) Helladrol 2)Epistane 3)Oxandrovar

Just wondering what the best of these 3 is coming from experienced users.
Like I said not interested in gaining 20 lbs of wet gains. Looking to lean out, gain speed & strength.
For your goals, Oxandrovar would be perfect and Primoboldex would also be a great option

Ox > Epistane in all categories. Basically when I took it just felt like good anavar with a little "on" feeling of test. Was in a good food deficit and noticed nearly instant strength gains then vascularity and tightening down the road. Helladrol is still used ?? Outdated IMO !!

Top Bottom