Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

top 20 pills

bubba10

i have access anything at the vitamin shoppe for free. what are the top 20 supplements i should pick up. i am going friday. thanks
i was thinking
flax seed oil
efa
lean body mrp
eas protein
muscle tech creatine
cort-bloc
gugglesterones
co-q 10
grape seed extract
anti oxidants
multi vitamin not sure which one
zma
amino fuel
ultra fuel
cranberry extract
milk thistle
ala
saw palmetto
any other suggestions
thanks

anything dude fuck it its free remember though dont get greedy take what you need alittle at a time... its better to shave the lamb than to skin it....if you dont get my drift then you wont last very long there and if you do know what im saying than the supply of free supplements is unlimited

what

dude don't just start taking suppliments. figure out what you want to due with your body before you just start taking them it all depends dude. are you trying to loose weight or gain weight. or is it just a strength thing. let me know and i'll give you my advice.

Your gonna end up with bad supplement Karma....and I dont mean on these boards either.

Nothing is FREE

Some how, some where, some time you will pay for it.

let's say tou take all those supps

if it works (either for bulking or cutting) you won't know which supp(s) is/are really "efficient"

if you have bad results you won't know what's wrong

I agree, that's way too much. I'd stick with flax, glutamine, creatine, multivitamin, ala and some whey. That's all i would do.

Hey, i would hope that if you work at Vit Shoppe you would have a good idea about the supplement industry. If i were you, i would load up on creatine, protein, and ph's. maybe even their multi, which i love and take 2x per day
what the hell..why don't you just 5 finger everything
buy the way, stealing is bad... although i don't feel to bad for that fuckin rippoff of a store

Top Bottom