Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too young for supplements?

alonso negredo

I'm 14 years old and I would like to start training and take creatine and protein shakes, do you think I'm to young
for supplements? if not besides creatine and protein what others products can I take for strength and muscle mass, thank you.

i never used supplements at your age at all man.

you should consider joining your weight lifting team at school of they have that.. if not have your parents sign you up at a local gym that allows kids your age.

i think the most important thing for you right now is learning how to lift consistently and correctly. weight training is a very healthy sport.. i never got injured weight training as a kid but i damn well sure got injured running, playing soccer, football, etc.

You really don't need to waste your money at such a young age. While you wont hurt yourself from taking creatine and protein, just eating right and training will bring you great gains.

Supplements at your age aren't needed - but they won't hurt you either.

The only other supplement I would recommend is fish oil. Whey protein, creatine and fish oil would be a very effective and budget friendly stack for someone your age

Top Bottom