Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too sensitive to fat loss stimulants what can i use?

fenix777

Ok i have tried fat loss stimulants and i get way too nervous and paranoid with that stuff, i have use hidroxycut (ephedrine), Xenadrine, clen and even when i take drinks like red bull i got the same feeling and my heart starts to race, so yea i am too sensitive to those kind of stimulants.

What can i use to help me loss body fat aside from a good old, clean diet?.

fenix777 said:
Ok i have tried fat loss stimulants and i get way too nervous and paranoid with that stuff, i have use hidroxycut (ephedrine), Xenadrine, clen and even when i take drinks like red bull i got the same feeling and my heart starts to race, so yea i am too sensitive to those kind of stimulants.

Bro, I'm the same way. I'm currently using Thermorexin and I love it. It's working well, burining fat and I love the energy that it gives me. Nice and smooth.

SesaPure/Glucorell Combo
The best non stimulant package there is. If you're in a hurry to lose fat add Levorex to that.

guitrole1 said:
Bro, I'm the same way. I'm currently using Thermorexin and I love it. It's working well, burining fat and I love the energy that it gives me. Nice and smooth.

So you're sensitive to stimulants, yet you can use Trex (one of the strongest stimulants out there) without a problem? makes no sense bro.

fenix777 said:
So thermorexin is smooth, no paranoid or anxiety? Thanks Ulter/glitorel i will check that up.

Trex is a stronge stimulant, try what is said below:

Ulter said:
SesaPure/Glucorell Combo
The best non stimulant package there is. If you're in a hurry to lose fat add Levorex to that.

fenix777 said:
So thermorexin is smooth, no paranoid or anxiety? Thanks Ulter/glitorel i will check that up.

For me at least. Whenever I have taken anything else, I get the anxiety thing and I hate it. With t-rex, I do feel energy, but it's good energy. I do sweat a lot, but that's a good thing.

fenix777 said:

I don't know Ulter or Macro, nor do I have any affiliation to their supplement site, but they make some decent fat loss products...... I think what I like about them, is they all work in different ways to make you lose fat..... Thermorexin might AMP you up a lil till you get used to it, but NOTHING like ECA or Clen.... Give em a try, and TAKE ONLY 1 your first time..... Take 1, and see how it affects you, then go from there..... Good luck man....

rizz

Mr.X said:
So you're sensitive to stimulants, yet you can use Trex (one of the strongest stimulants out there) without a problem? makes no sense bro.

Truly! If I take ephedrine, I get way to anxious and my heart races like crazy. Maybe the I just get along great with the t-rex (I pop 2 in the a.m. and 2 around noon) and everything is great. Like I said, I do get energy, but not the anxious energy that other stimulants give me.

Mr.X said:

i tolerate t-rex much better then any other fat burner i have ever used. i don't get any of the sides i get from other otc fat burners. t-rex is good shit.

Top Bottom