Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too sensitive to fat loss stimulants what can i use?

Also i an very sensitive to caffeine (guess i have a sensitive A**, i don't cry though) so that is an issue too when looking for a good stimulant.

Any good advances for body fat loss for sensitive people like me (sensitive to cafeine, ephedra etc)

I'm sensitive to them aswell. You can get samples of spirodex from some supplement shops, a full tablet was too spicey for me, 1/2 tab was alot better, but I did stop using them just cus I don't like the stimulant effect. I hear only good reviews from OxyElite Pro as a fat burner!

I'm sensitive to them aswell. You can get samples of spirodex from some supplement shops, a full tablet was too spicey for me, 1/2 tab was alot better, but I did stop using them just cus I don't like the stimulant effect. I hear only good reviews from OxyElite Pro as a fat burner!

Thats why i dont take them, my heart starts racing and then comes thr placebo effect (the part that i know is mental but cannot control) and i freak out. The thing is i cannot work out anymore, when i started using Xenadrine when the active was ephedra i kept working out and at the end my head felt like it was gonna explode. I could even feel my temples veins popping at the rithm of my heart pounding.

I later found out people had brain damage because of this same simptoms, thats scary, not to mention a possible heart attack.

Top Bottom