Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

too much protein?

braincells6

[FONT=&quot]Hi, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm new at the supplement thing. I take 2 scoops of 100% Whey made by ON before lifting, and 2 scoops of Pro Complex by ON after lifting along with a dinner.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4 scoops in a 20oz shaker bottle too much per day?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

Almost certainly way too much protein. Usually, you need 1gram or less per pound of body weight despite some body builders consuming 2 to 3 times that amount. Most people in developed countries get more than enough protein to build muscle in their already. To know for sure, you will need to track your macros for a bit.

Last edited:
you aren't going to reach your fitness or health goals drinking protein powder all day because protein powder is simply heavily processed dairy. it isn't real food.

anyone who says you will get better results on protein powder than a pastured grassfed organic steak is trying to just sell you protein powder or has no understanding of nutrition PERIOD

if i put protein powder in my cats bowl she would smell it and walk away, if i put a piece of plain chicken she would pound that shit. animals know the difference between REAL FOOD and processed crap because they aren't subject to billions in companies telling us what we are supposed to eat. humans have become DUMB

Hi,

I'm new at the supplement thing. I take 2 scoops of 100% Whey made by ON before lifting, and 2 scoops of Pro Complex by ON after lifting along with a dinner.

4 scoops in a 20oz shaker bottle too much per day?

Thanks

Why with your dinner?

Top Bottom